GLOBIZ, undertakes due diligence exercise of business, legal and financial affairs of corporate bodies and helps clients to assess business proposals, identify possible legal problems, thus help clients in taking informed corporate decisions. Regardless of the situation, while entering into business contract with other company & individuals can expose an organization/ company to a myriad of complex situation. Today, virtually all businesses are in some way affected by global enterprise. We understand that skilful navigation through unfamiliar situation, prospective partner, laws and regulations, treaties, customs and tariffs, bureaucracy, language barriers and unknown business practices is critical to an organization’s success in the global marketplace. Whether a business crosses one or many borders, law firm provide strategic legal advice that helps its clients seize and maximize the available opportunities while also managing and minimizing the risks.
To minimize such risks means to manage them efficiently. As a matter of our longstanding experience Law Firm’s attorney know that risk can be narrowed down to the minimum. And it really does not matter what is your company’s business, how many partners you deal with, whether you work at home or foreign markets. The risk management formula designed by our specialists is the following:
- Your business partner initial check-up;
- Monitoring and regular analysis of your cooperation process;
- Comprehensive legal due diligence of your partner including the specific business transaction and inform you what you can expect while entering into such contract.
GLOBIZ, since committed to professionally strong and disciplined commercial and corporate practice, assisting our clients domestic and/or international to make a smooth and cost effective transition into the Indian Markets. We prepare Due Diligence Report for Investment Decision, Takeover, Merger, Market Viability, Legal Compliances and Framework to support in decision-making and to touch all the possible aspects of the proposal. Our services include
- Regulatory Compliances Scrutiny/Analysis of Records
- Tax Planning, Structuring Reporting
- Acquisitions By Non-India Entities, including Regulatory Compliance
- Securities Law Compliance, Registration Reporting
- Fiduciary Issues Facing Boards Senior Management
- Technology Intellectual Property
- Human Resource, Labor issues
- Management Compensation Retention Programs
- Environmental Risk Allocations