KYC for Directors – Form DIR-3 introduced – Last Date 31st August 2018
July 9, 2018
DIRECTORS KYC, NOW MANDATORY
- Existing Directors as on 31st March 2018 need to update KYC by 31st August 2018;
- Directors obtained DIN (Directors Identification Number) after 31st March 2018 will file KYC Compliance Form on or before 30th April of next financial year.
- Penalty is – Monetory – Rs.5000/- & De-activation of DIN
- Director should file the Form using own Digital Signatures;
- As per this provisions, now Foreign Nationals Directors are also required to have digital signature;
- Documents Required
- DSC of Director duly registered;
- Self-attested PAN card;
- Self-attested Aadhar Card;
- Mobile Number;
- Self-attested Electricity Bill/ Mobile Bill/ Bank statement of Director (latest 2 Months) of his/her present address; 5 . DIN declaration cum KYC.
Detailed notification is attached herewith
Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) 4th Amendment Rules, 2018.
DIR-3 KYC Will be deploy from 10.07.2018.
CS Manish K Bansal
CS Archana Bansal